tankbag messenger up end L cabriois made of original convertible softtop fabric which is used in the car industry. Therefore, we use 80% leftovers from the production of convertible rooftops, the other 20% we use are new softtop fabrics. The material is pretty much water-repellent, colorfast and dimensionally stable, which means it doesn’t go baggy.tankbag takes up the shape language of the classical tankbag bags used by the air hostesses in the 1960s and 1970s. idea The clear-lined body of the bag has been interpreted in a new way and now features enhanced functionality.Via forming edge sewings the shape of the bag-corpus arises.tankbag messenger up end L cabrio is designed in medium folder size. Practical large zipped pockets are set up on front and rear side of the bag. The orange interior with a number of inside pockets offers easy ways to pack things in a neat arrangement. Newly developed, pivoted carrying straps help the customer enjoy an ergonomically-perfect carrying comfort. tankbag is unisex and keeps the shape over a long time.